Hi,

 I'm trying to use 2 different pattern mappings to the action servlet,
and have one handle protected action and one handle public actions using
security-constraints, the mappings look like this:

  <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>action</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>*.auth</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>
  <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>action</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>*.do</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>

The problem is in my form.jsp I specify my action specifically as
authorize.auth, and yet when the page renders the action is always
changed back to authorize.do

<form name="authorizeForm" method="post" action="/sample/authorize.do">

The action mappings in my struts-config is like this:

<action path="/authorize"
                input="/form/login.jsp"
                name="authorizeForm"
                type="blah.action.AuthorizeAction"
                scope="request"
                validate="false">
                <forward name="success" path="/form/mainmenu.jsp"/>
                <forward name="failure" path="/form/blah.jsp"/>

    </action>

Any idea what could be wrong?

Thanks for your help,
Mike