De: Marisol Opreni [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: 25. april 2006 16:53
Para: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Asunto: RV: Combo Selection Missed

Can anybody help me?

THANKS!!

Marisol.

  _____

De: Marisol Opreni [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: Martes, 25 de Abril de 2006 03:52 p.m.
Para: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Asunto: Combo Selection Missed

Hi!

I have textboxes and a drop down list.

The first value is the default value selected in the combo.

I complete the textboxes and select something from the combo (suppose, the
3rd value).

I validate textboxes.

If a validation message is shown... the selection in the combo IS MISSED. it
shows the first value (the default one).

How can I keep the value selected in the combo?

Thanks!

Marisol.