hi friends i m working on  Struts Test Cases ,i have written the following
code,for testing accurate user login from login page for my application i
hav included strutsTest-2.1.3.jar,junit.jar from JUNIT_HOME directory,when i
run the following code i m getting following failures:

1.junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: The /WEB-INF/web.xml was not found.
2.junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
servletunit.struts.MockStrutsTestCase

can anybody plz tell me whats a problem? is ther anything reqd to write in
web.xml for StrutstestCases?................

import servletunit.struts.MockStrutsTestCase;

public class TestLoginAction extends MockStrutsTestCase {

    public void setUp() throws Exception
    {
    super.setUp();
    }

    public void tearDown() throws Exception
    {
    super.tearDown();
    }

    public TestLoginAction(String testName)
    {
    super(testName);
    }

    public void testSuccessfulLogin() {

setConfigFile("/D:/Projects/Silk-Server/Phase2-RTQA1-Branch/SilkMobileServerWeb/WebRoot/WEB-INF/config/struts-
config.xml");

     setRequestPathInfo("/login");
        addRequestParameter("username","cdpadmin");
        addRequestParameter("password","cdp");

        actionPerform();

        String[] actionErrors = {"username.required","password.required"};
    verifyActionErrors(actionErrors);

     }

    public void testFailedLogin() {

        addRequestParameter("username","cdpadmin");
        addRequestParameter("password","indiana");
        setRequestPathInfo("/login");
        actionPerform();

        verifyTilesForward("success","success.tiles.def");

        verifyActionErrors(new String[] {"error.password.mismatch","
error.username.required","error.password.required"});