check the latest display tag (i think 1.1 or 1.2), it does support
pagination though.
there is also a AjaxTag which enables a AJAX displaytag.

On 4/30/06, H. Kerem Cevahir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

display:table tag works on beans( or lists) which are kept in one of
scopes.

You can send your data bean to jsp by implementing your forward-like
action,
just takes data, puts it in a scope and forwards to jsp page. Then, limit
access to jsp page, and update your links to your new forward-like action.

But, for pagination property of displayTag, all list must be in the scope
in
every page, and in every request to every page sorting algorithms are
recalled. This can cause memory and processor problems.

I recommend struts-layout tags. I think that layout:table,
layout:collection
and layout:pager will work better than displayTags.

Regards.
Kerem.

Cum 28 Nis 2006 23:13 tarihinde, makarand sonawane şunları yazmıştı: