>From: Richard Wallace <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>Yup, that was it exactly.  The page in question is actually a "confirm
>your input before continuing" type of page, so it doesn't have any
>actual input components.  But, it still uses a bunch of lines like
>
><label>Name</label>
>
>The only reason there is a label there is for getting the correct
>styling (or so the web designer tells me).  Clay turns these into
>outputLabel components without a for attribute.  So I changed the
>t:messages component to just the plain old messages and it started
>working perfectly.  I don't particularly need it to be a t:messages
>component, so that's not a big deal.  I am noticing a bunch of warnings
>about there being no for attribute in the logs.  Should I add an id to
>the <span> and set the for attribute to that, even though it's not an
>input component?  Or is that going to cause other problems you think?

If you want to use the label tag in a clay html template without an implied JSF
component mapping, you can override the implied mapping using the ignore jsfid.
 You would need to wrapper the label in a span tag.  The span tag is not
rendered but anything within will be rendered verbatim.

    <label>Name</label>

>Thanks for the help,
>Rich

Gary