Caroline Jen wrote:

>...etc... But, we are getting in trouble if users use the
>browser "Back" button.  After several clicks on the
>browser "Back" button, we get "system errors".
>
>What to do to handle the situation?
>...etc...

This must be one of the most frequently asked questions on this list.
Is it worth someone putting a FAQ on the Struts website so that askers
of this much-repeated question can be directed there?
Pretty much goes hand in hand with equally notorious "My site works
fine, until I open another browser window" aka "multiple browser
windows" problem.  Also worth a FAQ?
I know they're not expressly Struts question, but are very commonly
asked here ...
If no one else is interested I might throw together something and post
it on a domain elsewhere for public FAQing, but I'd need some time for
self-education and assistance to proof read whatever I would put up.
Also I'm buried in "real" (and home!) work at present.
Thanks
 Rob