Jakub,
Even though you are using autovalidation, don't you still have a validate() method in your ActionForm that is getting called? Can you alter the page attribute appropriately there (ie. if (errors.size() > 0) page--;

-Richard
Jakub Milkiewicz wrote:
Hi Richard.
I can't because of autovalidation. Remember that all my action have the same
actionForm which is storred in session.
If validation fails i am forwarded to previous action but this action is not
even executed cause before this previous action can be invoked validation
process occurs. Page parameter isn't changed and validation process fails
again...
If validation fails i do not enter any action's execute() method.