From: Raghuveer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2006 6:13 PM
To: 'Niall Pemberton'; 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: Marking fields with background colour having errors for
nested tags

Niall,

How to pass the iterate indexId value to property of bean in nested tags

Example:

JSP
-----------
arlCollectionOrderRfq[i].customerRef property in <logic:messagesPresent

JAVA
errors.add("arlCollectionOrderRfq["+(nDataRow-1)+"].customerRef", new
ActionMessage("errors.orderparts.data"));

<nested:iterate  id="crderPartsBO" name="orderPartsActionForm"
property="arlCollectionOrderRfq" type="com.nested.test.OrderPartsBO"
indexId="i" >
<logic:messagesPresent property="arlCollectionOrderRfq[i].customerRef"
message="false">
  <%=i%>=<font color="red">*</font>
</logic:messagesPresent>