From: Greg Reddin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 08 May 2006 15:34
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Tiles without Struts

If you're willing to work with unreleased software, please do give
Standalone Tiles a try.  From the perspective of the JSP API (meaning
the tag interface) nothing has changed.  The rest of it is beginning
to stabilize and I hope to have it at al least alpha status before I
leave for JavaOne on Thursday.  I'd love for some people to start
testing it.

Greg