>From: "Wendy Smoak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> On 5/9/06, emily chen wrote:
>
> > I want to overwrite it to display more information. for example, change it
> to:
> > # org.apache.shale.component.Token
> > token.invalid=Invalid resubmit of the same form, but the first submit is
> processed.
> >
> > Is there any way to do that?
>
> Try configuring a message bundle for your application.
>
> There is an example on this page:
> http://wiki.apache.org/struts/Shale/Validation
>
> Let us know if that doesn't work for you. (It's been a while since
> I've worked with this, and I know there were some changes to Shale
> Validation since then.)

The Token component doesn't allow to override the message like the validator
that Wendy mentioned.  But, I agree that it should.  The CommonsValidator has a
couple message overrides.  The first is a message property and the second looks
for bundles registered in the faces-config.

Seems like the Token component should work this way too.  Emily, please create
a JIRA ticket for this one
(http://issues.apache.org/struts/secure/Dashboard.jspa).

Gary