as far as I know, file upload issue just require commons-fileupload.jar  which
is already included in the struts-blank demo, why don't you just  do as what
is  demostrated in the file upload demo?

  just a guess...

kommineni Anita <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 写道:  David,
U are right...But If I change that to post I get
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:org/apache/commons/io/output/DeferredFileOutputStream,
though I have the necessary jar's in place.

Thanks,
/Anita

--- David Evans  wrote:

> Just a guess, as i don't use the struts html tags,
> but shouldn't that
> method=get be method="post"? you can't "get" a multi
> part form.
>
> dave

 雅虎免费邮箱-3.5G容量,20M附件