Oh, I totally missed the point. Best of luck.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Vincent [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2006 1:21 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Shale: onclick="disabled='true';" not calling Action
Method. (stopping double click)

hmmm.... that isn't going to solve my issue.   I don't want the button
disabled on reload.  I only want it to be disabled from the time the
user clicked the button, until the time the server is able to send back
a response.

Here is an example:  On a login form... enter username and pwd and click
the submit button.  While the server is processing the login form (the
IE globe is spinning) the button becomes disabled so that the user can't
resubmit the same login form.

I'm more curious about how setting a DOM property on a element would
change the way it is handled on the server side.

Thanks for the try though,
Jason