Hello,

I don't think you can get the request from the ActionForm. From within
the ActionForm you can get the ServletContext this way:

ServletContext context = this.getServlet().getServletContext();

But i don't think that helps.

What is the scenario here? why do you need the request in the
ActionForm? there may be a simple refactoring that could solve the
problem.

dave