Im having difficulty trying to get a key from a different resource bundle
instead of ApplicationResource in Struts.  Pls advice on how I can retrieve
different keys from different resource bundle in the Validator framework.  I've
upgraded to Validator 1.3.0 from 1.1.3.

I've pasted my validation.xml file.  I did not change the validation-rules.xml
and Im not sure if I need too.  Pls see searchForm below.  When testing on the
browser, I get ???en_US.jade.test??? is required.  I tested retrieving that key
on the jsp page and it works.  Any suggestions?

<!DOCTYPE form-validation PUBLIC "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Commons
Validator Rules Configuration 1.3.0//EN"
"http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/dtds/validator_1_3_0.dtd";>
<form-validation>
    <global>
        <constant>
            <constant-name>globalVarName</constant-name>
            <constant-value>globalVarValue</constant-value>
        </constant>
    </global>

    <formset>
        <constant>
            <constant-name>formsetVarName</constant-name>
            <constant-value>formsetVarValue</constant-value>
        </constant>

        <form name="searchForm">
            <field property="policyPrefix" depends="required">
                <arg position="0" name="required" key="key.test"
bundle="searchBundle"/>
            </field>
        </form>
    </formset>