From: Dakota Jack [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2006 11:12 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: [shale] All Hail Shale

Heh Nony, you are as bright as the other trolls, like Newton, you hang
with.  I could care less about appearances, in case you had not noticed.
You and Newton are the butt kissers around here.  I really don't think
anyone thinks that I am swooning over anything.  I thought what Wendy
said
was funny.  End of story.  Are you at all interested, by the way, in the
problem discussed here, or are you just dedicated to your office as
troll?

On 5/17/06, Hey Nony Moose <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Dave Newton wrote:
>
> >[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >

> >>Does everyone live in Portland? Maybe I should live in Portland. lol
> >>

> >Ooo, and here I was going to suggest controlled explosions to stop
the
> >plethora of web frameworks...
> >Never mind.
> >Dave
> >
> So you're suggesting just one succinct hit, round about ... say ...
> Portland?
> While we're at it, can someone trim dakota whatsisface's tree?  After
> that dreadful fawning to Wendy on the back of what I take to be an "Oh
> my God! she's got a harvard email address!" thing ...   "get me a
bucket
> ..."

"You can lead a horse to water but you cannot make it float on its
back."
~Dakota Jack~

to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and
may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are
not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy
this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of
this message and any attachments.

should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The
company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted
by this email.

www.wipro.com