I have two jsp file,such a.jsp and b.jsp,one Action file and one Form file,I
want to from a.jsp to call Action file,and I set value of Form in Action
file,and return to b.jsp,and show value in b.jsp,so I can modify this value
in b.jsp
my struts-config.xml is follows:
<form-beans>
  <form-bean
    name="TestForm"
    type="Test.TestForm"/>
</form-beans>
<action-mappings>
<action path="/test"
type="Test.TestAction"
  name="TestForm"
  scope="request"
  input="/b.jsp">
  <forward name="cc" path="/b.jsp" />
</action>
</action-mappings>

/*b.jsp*/
/*TestForm.java*/
Package Test
public class TestForm extends ActionForm{
private String name;
private String card;
public String getName(){
 return name;
}
public String getCard(){
 return card;
}
public void setName(String name){
 this.name=name;
}
public void setCard(String card){
 this.card=card;

/*TestAction.java*/
Package Test;
public class TestAction extends Action{
TestForm f=(TestForm)form;
//here query some data from database
//and put the query result in TestForm
//so it will show them in b.jsp and I can change the value in b.jsp
f.setName("John");
f.setCard("10000");
return mapping.findForward("cc");
}

First I show a.jsp page,and there is a href in this page,when click this
href and it will point to /test,but it raise error,it say Null exception at
f.setName("John") in TestAction.java,I guess TestForm may be  null.How to
do to realize put some value in Form through Action and put return to
b.jspshow and may modify these value in
b.jsp?

Thanks in advance