Thank you Adam, Paul:

I will try iBATIS as you suggested to me. I have another question to you in the same context. In this MessagesManager class I have business methods like getAllMessages() that retrieves all the messages from the database, but I also have another business methods like getMessagesForUser(String user_id), getMessagesForMonth(int id_month), etc. in my opinion this will make this class have eventually a lot of business methods, what is the best way to handle that?

Again, thanks for your help.
Best regards.

ps. Paul Benedict like Ocean's eleven?

--
Ing. Joel Alejandro Espinosa Carra
CINVESTAV CTS - Centro de TecnologĂ­a de Semiconductores

y se considera que está limpio.
MailScanner agradece a transtec Computers por su apoyo.