On 5/22/06, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 5/22/06, Ryan Wynn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The exception is
>
> java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError:
> org/apache/shale/test/base/AbstractViewControllerTestCase (Unsupported
> major.minor version 48.0)

I think that's correct for 1.4.  (The error usually says '49' when
you're trying to run JDK 1.5 code in a prior version.)

What does 'java -version' report?  It sounds like you might be using a 1.3.

The confusion was that I was paying attention to the wrong setting in
Eclipse.  I was explicitly setting the Default JRE in eclipse to 1.4
but I had a lingering 1.3 reference in my project overriding it.  I
had solved this exact problem months ago, but I couldn't find the
solution in my gmail.

Thanks Craig and Wendy.

--
Wendy