Thanks to all,

this is a working solution, but i didn't want to instantiate another
ResourceBundle, struts already have one.

I solve the problem after i check the struts source:

[...]
if (orgName == null || orgName.equals("")) {
        //errors.add("orgName", new
ActionMessage("employer.orgName.requiredfield"));

        MessageResources resources = ((MessageResources)
request.getAttribute(Globals.MESSAGES_KEY));
        Locale locale = RequestUtils.getUserLocale(request, null);
        String fieldName = resources.getMessage(locale, "employer.orgName");
        errors.add("orgName", new ActionMessage("employer.requiredfield",
fieldName));

}
[...]

from struts Action source:

   /**
     * <p>Return the user's currently selected Locale.</p>
     *
     * @param request The request we are processing
     */
    protected Locale getLocale(HttpServletRequest request) {

        return RequestUtils.getUserLocale(request, null);

    }
[...]
    /**
     * <p>Return the default message resources for the current module.</p>
     *
     * @param request The servlet request we are processing
     * @since Struts 1.1
     */
    protected MessageResources getResources(HttpServletRequest request) {

        return ((MessageResources) request.getAttribute(Globals.MESSAGES_KEY));

    }
[...]

again, thanks to all!!!

--