Monkeyden wrote:
> I'm wondering if anyone else has done something different and/or more
> practical.

Different, yes; more practical, probably not.

In the past I've just used a base Action class that differentiated
between GET and POST requests and called executeGet and executePost
methods. Interspersed amongst that are over-ridable methods to do pre-
and post-processing.

I haven't decided whether or not I'd want to move that into the request
processor as you have so it's just languished for a couple of years now
:/ Haven't done any new apps in Struts for over a year so it hasn't been
an issue--I kind of like the idea of having it further back in the
chain, though.

I don't like having different URLs though.

Dave