From: A. Lotfi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2006 5:26 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: display tag ??

Thank you David, that's not my JSPs, that's from source code of that web
site :
  http://displaytag.homeip.net/displaytag-examples-1.1/example-nocolumns.jsp

David Friedman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  I think your JSP skills are a little rusty because the JSP page source
code
you included spelled it out for you:

1) Import the class org.displaytag.sample:

2) Instantiate a new "ReportList" class (from the above package) and save it
in request scope under the name "test"

request.setAttribute( "test", new ReportList(6) );

3) Use a displaytag table on the object (in whatever scope) named "test":

It might be time to hit the books and refresh your JSP skills (or learn them
if you skipped straight from HTML to regular non-JSP Java programming).
Good luck!

Regards,
David