From: Dave Newton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2006 8:24 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Hi, need of help

Medicherla Lakshmi wrote:
>   Am Lakshmi. Am working on a web application in struts in a company.
Am alone over here on java.  Everyone is on .Net.  Am new to huge
development on java and never worked on any project in java till now
since i was on vc++. This is my first project.  So, please, please,
anyone help me in building this project.  Am not able to understand
anything in this project.  There is no proper design also.  We have to
design ourself and create the project.  Please help me anyone to work on
my project.

Good luck with that.

I'm already too busy to accept another subcontract.

Dave