LOL. I have been busting my ass off for days wondering about this, and I can't believe I could miss something that obvious. It really looks like that's the reason. I will try it out when I get back to work on monday. Thanks alot Gareth

Shervin

Gareth Evans wrote:
There is no exception because struts thinks that your handling the response yourself and aborting the "normal action processing"

Look at your code:

* @struts.action-forward name="domainAdminEdit" path=".domainAdminEdit"

... final String DOMAIN_ADMIN_EDIT_PAGE = "domainAdminEdit.page";

<definition name=".domainAdminEdit" extends=".tiles-adminpage" >

Do you see anything wrong, there is no ".page" at the end of the forward name, it should be:

* @struts.action-forward name="domainAdminEdit.page" path=".domainAdminEdit"

Gareth

Shervin Asgari wrote:
I tried to tell that there is no exception. Nothing! That's why it is so odd...

Shervin Asgari - System Consultant
M: +47 918 64 148, @: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Linpro AS - Leading on Linux    Tel: +47 21 54 41 00/02
Vitaminveien 1A        Fax: +47 21 54 41 01
PB 4 Grefsen, 0409 Oslo    WWW: http://www.linpro.no/

Chaudhary, Harsh wrote:
Can you see stack in your console? Maybe there's an exception.
Harsh.