Hi Lakshmi,
i can understand your situation.
if you have any problem, post here.
i hope our readers will definitely help you out

Suresh Babu S
On 5/26/06, Medicherla Lakshmi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

  Am Lakshmi. Am working on a web application in struts in a company.
Am alone over here on java.  Everyone is on .Net.  Am new to huge
development on java and never worked on any project in java till now since
was on vc++. This is my first project.  So, please, please, anyone help
me in building this project.  Am not able to understand anything in
this project.  There is no proper design also.  We have to design ourself
and create the project.  Please help me anyone to work on my project.

  Hope to recieve anyones reply soon,.

  Thanks and Regards,
  MSV Lakshmi.

  Yahoo! India Answers Share what your know-how and wisdom
Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger
Download now

--
Suresh babu S