This is my code  :-)

I would like to retrieve perConge.typeConge value inside my
cofisun:TextRefControl (refcde attribute).

Is it possible ?

<logic:notEmpty name="AdminConges" property="doCptCongeUti">

                  <logic:iterate name="AdminConges" id="cpt"
property="doCptCongeUti" indexId="i">

                  <bean:write name="cpt" property="perConge.typeConge" />

                  <cofisun:TextRefControl cssclass="x" property="doRef810"
refCde="perConge.typeConge" displayColumn="ref_lib2"/>

</logic:iterate>