Hi,
I 've searched the archives but haven't found any solution to my
latest problem. I have with a <html:file> input and a <html:text>
input. The problem is that request.getCharacterEncoding() returns null
and the text input is considered to be in iso-8859-1 encoding. In the
corresponding ActionForm's reset(), I have added the following line:
request.setCharacterEncoding("ISO-8859-7");

In forms that don't have a <html:file> input, the character set is
correct. The problem occurs only in this form and from what I 've
found it is caused by the fact that in the form declaration I have
added enctype="multipart/form-data".

Has anyone solved this problem?

Thanks,
Antonis