From: marcus biel (innoWake gmbh) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2006 9:37 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: AW: Maven + Struts

To be honest, I was "forced" to convert my struts project
that I created in eclipse using a nice eclipse plugin, to
Maven. The only problems are:
1) I have no much of an idea of Maven
2) I created the necessary project.properties and project.xml files,
but in order to make them work I had to adjust my folder structure,
and this was necessary for the tomcat eclipse plugin I am using.

Now when running the Maven Goal, a war file is created, but
is put in my eclipse project folder and not into my webapps folder
of my tomcat server.
Also, after the struts project war file is deployed,
My first jsp file:
<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-logic.tld" prefix="logic" %>
<logic:redirect forward="startForwardName" />

Throws this error:
>org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Failed to load or instantiate
>TagExtraInfo class: org.apache.struts.taglib.logic.IterateTei

Seems like it can't find the tld file! But struts-logic.tld is included
in "WEB-INF"!

????

Thanks,

Marcus