Hello,

I'm using the following:

public final class Eigenschaftenform extends ActionForm
{

  public ActionErrors validate( ActionMapping mp, HttpServletRequest rq )
  {
        if (error) {
                errors.add( "id", new ActionMessage( "err.something" ) );
                }
  return errors;

Without error situation, all is working fine. But if the error happens,
struts forwards to the wrong path:

[DEBUG] ModuleUtils - Get module name for path /Eigenschaften.do
[DEBUG] ModuleUtils - Module name found: default
[DEBUG] RequestProcessor - Processing a 'POST' for path '/Eigenschaften'
[DEBUG] RequestUtils -  Looking for ActionForm bean instance in scope
'request' under attribute key 'Eigenschaftenform'
[DEBUG] Eigenschaftenform - Konstruktor
[DEBUG] RequestUtils -  Creating new ActionForm instance of type
'de.fiducia.Eigenschaftenform'
[DEBUG] RequestProcessor -  Storing ActionForm bean instance in scope
'request' under attribute key 'Eigenschaftenform'
[DEBUG] RequestProcessor -  Populating bean properties from this request
[DEBUG] RequestProcessor -  Validating input form properties
[DEBUG] RequestProcessor -  Validation failed, returning to
'/pages/abfrage.jsp'
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is the wrong destination. I want the last jsp to be loaded again with
the errormessage!

My question is:

How does struts determinate the destination to go to in error situation?
Where does it come from (which object, where can I define it in
struts-config.xml if this should be possible)?
Do I have the chance, to manipulate the object during runtime to give it
the correct jsp-side?

I would be very glad to get some help,
kind regards,
Andreas Hartmann