Hi all,
        I m having a problem with logic:iterate

I have a Map that contains    {String, MyDTO}

In my jsp I m writing following code;

<logic:iterate name="<%= MyMap %>" id="stock">
property="value.freeQuantity"/></td>
                                          <th>0</th>
                                          <th>0</th>

                                </logic:iterate>

Struts complaints that 'No allocatedQuantity property found on bean 'stock'

But it is in my DTO!!!!

Am I missing something?

Thanks and regards
 marco