How do you folks organize your package layout? I went with com.<company>.<project>.action, .form, .bean, .db, etc for action classes, form beans, other beans, and database entities. I have 32 action classes defined, so naturally things are getting a little cluttered, and I'd prefer not to expand the package name any further. I'm not even close to finishing the project either, so I expect a lot more classes :).

- Scott