On 6/4/06, M.Liang Liu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I just want to  carry parameters to action :login.do
I will make use of  the url   .../login.do?action=add&id=123 in the other
page as a link.
And I want  to get those parameters using: request.getAttribute("action");

request.getAttribute("id");
to get them.

However,it does NOT work.

Actually it does. Only that it is called PARAMETER not Attribute.
req.getParameter("action");
Attibute is something you've put into the request scope during processing.
Parameters of the url are retrieved with getParameter("name");.

regards
Leon

I would like to know can I use a url like  .../login.do?action=add&id=123

If not,how can I carry two parameters to an action?

Thank you.

--
Why Signature?