From: Shoukat, Faisal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2006 8:54 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Adding JSP tag as a parameter to another jsp tag

Hi,

Can anyone advise on how to call a jsp tag as a parameter to another jsp
tag:

For example: (this is completely hypothetical but matches my case)

<test:example name="abc" title="123" property="example"/>

Now in the property element I Want to call another tag which is already
written which returns me the string required for example
<title:renderTitle/>

So it would look like

<test:example name="abc" title="123" property="<title:renderTitle/>"/>

However I don't know how to add the second tag

Any one know?

Thanks

The information contained in this message may be privileged,
confidential, and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, or any employee or agent
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or
received this communication in error, please notify us immediately

Thank you. Paychex, Inc.