On 6/6/06, Bahadır Yağan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi.

With shale's ViewController a managed bean named "index" is
automatically associated with index.jsp. What I need is to have the same
for subviews. Say, I included "loginForm.jsp" from index.jsp, is it
possible to have the same association with my backing bean "loginForm" ?

You should be able to get that service, if you surround the included jsp
with an <s:subview> component:

   <s:subview id="loginForm">
       <jsp:include page="loginForm.jsp"/>
   </s:subview>

The "id" of the subview should match the name of the managed bean containing
the corresponding ViewController instance.

I don't know if this is a valid aproach, perhaps clay or tiles has
better ways to do the same.

Any suggestions?

Bahadir

Craig