Hi, AFAIK, Struts validation doesn't support this kind of behavior.
It will:
1. Display all the errors (grouped by category) and focus the last error
field.
2. Display the first error, focused on the first error field and stop
validation.
PS: You can make the error field's selected, just modify the validation
script inside the struts distribution. Right after it focused the field,
called the function to select the text of the text field. (make sure
your field is text or textarea)