Depending on what version of Struts you are using, you could check out org.apache.struts.actions.DispatchAction and it's subclasses. For the sake of maintainability and readability though I generally prefer to keep a 1 to 1 between action subclasses and path mappings, factoring common functionality into base action classes or helpers. Just personal opinion though.

-Adam

chamal desilva wrote:
Hi,

I have few action mapings.

/get_admin_tasks
    /add_task
    /ass_user
   etc.

/get_add_data
  /save_customer_data
  /save_account_data
  etc.

Is it necessary to write Action classes for each of
these actions or can we group several actions in to
one Action class.

What is the best way to organize actions in to action
classes.

Thanking You,
Chamal.