Susan G. Conger ha scritto:
First, my header.jsp has a section where the graphic changes depend
on what page is begin displayed.  I can't seem to figure out the correct way
to implement this.

What do you mean with "graphic"? A picture?
Ant how do you want to change this "graphic", I mean, what are the conditions that will cause the "graphic" to change?

  Also do I need an html/jsp page to display this image
change or can I just point to the gif file?

I think that you could simply use <html:img> tag for a single gif file instead of a tile.

Antonio