Has anyone seen this.  I'm migrating to struts 1.2.9 from 1.1.  I've tried
using the 1.2 version of the DTD, and I've tried it without a DOCTYPE
declaration to stop validation.

I also read that there may be a problem with the xerces parser.  I read that
the Digester has problems if the xerces is in the parent class path.  I'm
moved xerces 2.8 inside my war; this had no effect.

thx

Jun 8, 2006 8:33:53 AM org.apache.commons.digester.Digester getParser
SEVERE: Digester.getParser:
javax.xml.parsers.ParserConfigurationException: XML document validation is
not supported
        at
com.bluecast.xml.JAXPSAXParserFactory.newSAXParser(JAXPSAXParserFactory.java:105)
        at
org.apache.commons.digester.parser.XercesParser.newSAXParser(XercesParser.java:139)
        at
org.apache.commons.digester.ParserFeatureSetterFactory.newSAXParser(ParserFeatureSetterFactory.java:73)
        at org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.getParser(Digester.java:682)
        at
org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.getXMLReader(Digester.java:891)
        at org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.parse(Digester.java:1572)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.parseModuleConfigFile(ActionServlet.java:738)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.initModuleConfig(ActionServlet.java:687)
        at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.init(ActionServlet.java:3