Hi every body,
I've have a problem with the response.sendRedirect called in a jsp file,
I've used Tile in my project. I've set the autoFlush="false" and set the
bufferSize to a big number (bufferSize="2048kB") in the master page (of
Tile) and in the *child* jsp file where the response.sendRedirect() was
called, I've also set page directive the same as the master page. But it
didn't work. Some told me that  the following snippet work for them:
<%
    response.sendRedirect("abc.do");
    return;
%>
I've also tried this, but it didn't work either. I've used Struts 1.2.9
and Tomcat 5.0.30.
Please help, thank you very much.