Hi Pradhap,

Yes, you can. However, your JSPs will in all probability NOT be rendering markup for display to the user... they will probably generate some sort of data structure that your Swing client will use to update the view. Maybe XML for example.

Your Swing app just makes HTTP requests to the app on the server as usual. I know this because about 3 years ago I was asked to do this... the project didn't go beyond proof-of-concept, but it was working just fine before it was aborted.

Now, keep in mind that when you use JSPs, assuming you use Struts tags, you'll be giving that stuff up, or more precisely, you'll have to code it all yourself... if input validation fails for instance, you'll have to deal with redisplaying the entered values (if they were ever not visible that is).

Frank

xavier prad wrote:
Can I use swings instead of jsp as view in struts
Regards
Pradhap

--
Frank W. Zammetti