I cannot tell if this is a question or a statement.  Do you want to know how
to use AOP or are you saying you don't think that would be a good idea?

On 6/9/06, starki78 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Ciao!

Do you have experience with AOP and specially
using a Interceptor for metrics?

I really cannot imagine how to implement
a solution for an application!
Do you mean like in a filter implement
code for time-stopping or similar?

Nice greetings