Ok, good, that is what I am looking for: what part of your Struts app
would you want to not touch if you could help it in a migration?

I agree with Ted that migrating the best of Struts Action 1 is great,
but I think there is also a need to not require an application
migration to change everything all at once.

Any other opinions?

Don

On 6/12/06, netsql <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
How little do I have to change my JSP!

.V