Hi,

  We can get the whole defition at run time and can also get its attributes and
their value.

  Let me know if this help you then i will post the code.

  regards,
  Novin

Antonio Petrelli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Sorry again, for a mistake I hijacked TWICE my own thread! Ugh this is a
very bad day!
If it doesn't work now I will give up, I swear!

I am starting a new thread to rephrase a question from Rudolph Lang, so
that other users can see this question, because I don't know the answer.
Rudolph Lang (and I am pretty curious about the answer :-) ) wants to
know if there is a way to get the Tiles definition that contains the
current JSP page from the JSP page itself.
For instance given the definition:

Can the "locale.jsp" page know that it is the "main.layout" definition
from the inside the JSP page itself?

I hope that someone else can answer his question.
Ciao
Antonio

Thanks and Regards,
Novin Jaiswal