Please tell me in Struts context. What do I need to write in my html:text tag?

Shervin Asgari wrote:
<input name="someName" value="<fmt:message key="AppProperties.defaultText" />"
           type="text">

I think this might work. If it doesn't you may have to change the " to '

Shervin Asgari - System Consultant
M: +47 918 64 148, @: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Linpro AS - Leading on Linux    Tel: +47 21 54 41 00/02
Vitaminveien 1A        Fax: +47 21 54 41 01
PB 4 Grefsen, 0409 Oslo    WWW: http://www.linpro.no/

Pankaj Gupta wrote:
How can I specify a default value for a text field and also read it from application resources. I dont want to read it from form bean though.

regards,
Pankaj