You could probably include some Javascript in an onSubmit event to open a new window as your dialogbox, and a corresponding piece of Javascript in the resulting page to close the dialogbox window.

I generally try to avoid Javascript, so I'm not aware of any such functionality being provided by struts.

--
Stephen Souness

Shasirekha Engala wrote:
hi
there is a small requirement - when the form is submitted at the time of processing a dialogbox should be shown with the processing message and the dialogbox should be closed when the processing of the request is completed. Can this be possible.

Thanks & Regards