Hi,

I'm trying to run a simple Web application with Struts Menu (based on sample
struts-menu.war from Struts Menu release). Under Tomcat it works very nice
but under Websphere AS 5.1 I'm getting a following exception:

SRVE0180I: [ws-menu] [/ws-menu] [Servlet.LOG]: /main.jsp: init
SRVE0026E: [Servlet Error]-[]: java.lang.NullPointerException
 at java.util.Hashtable.put(Hashtable.java(Compiled Code))
 at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.setAttribute(PageContextImpl.java(Compiled

Code))
 at
net.sf.navigator.taglib.UseMenuDisplayerTag.doStartTag(UseMenuDisplayerTag.java:223)
 at org.apache.jsp._index._jspService(_index.java:110)
(...)

Is this problem known? How to handle it? Can Struts Menu be used with
Websphere AS?

Best regards,
Konrad Billewicz