Hello:

        I have the next:

action="/coffeenet/SeguimientoComercial/SeguimientoComercial.do"
onsubmit="return validateSeguimientoComercialForm(this);">
onclick="bCancel=false;"></html:submit>

        and this validation is ok, when I press the submit button the function
validateSeguimientoComercialForm it's work.

        But if i write this:
onclick="comprobarSeleccionCorrecta()"/>

        Where finally I call at: document.forms[0].submit when the function
validate is call the function don´'t pass the parameter ok. JavaScrip return
this error:
        El objeto no acepta esta propiedad o metodo
        The object don't accept this proertie or method.

        Why?

        Thank you very much