Hi All,

I am developing a struts application using JDK version 1.5.0 and Apache
Tomcat 5.5

I am using Struts FormFile to upload some images to replace the older ones
but when I try to view them in my jsp, it still shows me the older images
which have been replaced by the older ones. I have tried using every
possible combination of response.setHeader() and HTTP META tags but nothing
seems to work for me. Now the only reason that I can think of is caching of
images done by the tomcat server.

Does anybody know how to configure tomcat server to disable image caching?
Its really urgent :(

Thanks in advance,
Mukta.