Thanks Lintang for replying.
but jstl.jar is already in the class path.

Any other suggestion?

regards
priyadarsh

Lintang JP <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: maybe you need to include jstl.jar to
your classpath ?

On 6/20/06, priyadarsh kankipati  wrote:

> Hi,
> I was facing problem while precompiling the JSPs. I  followed the approach
> given in the below link.
> http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.0-doc/jasper-howto.html  using ant.
>
> The problem I was facing is with the custom tags. I could successfully
> precompile the struts tags but not the custom tags that were used in the
> JSP.
> Is it possible to do pre compilation for the JSPs using custom tags?
>

> Thanks
>
> Priyadarsh K
>

> ---------------------------------
> Yahoo! India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new Click here
> Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger
> Download now

Laboratorium Pemrograman Kehidupan
Kavling Bumi, Galaksi Bimasakti
D.u.n.i.a

#365364 Registered Linux User

Priyadarsh Kankipati
Sapient India Pvt. Ltd
080-51047461(o)
09844478891(m)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger Download now