Hi Tuan,
    Did you set the page encoding to UTF-8? And one more thing, set the
characterEncoding of your request to UTF-8 before it hit your action
(ie, in a filter or something like that).
PS: I've found a bug in Tomcat with when encoding data to UTF-8 with the
GET method (the POST method is OK). Although you set the
characterEncoding of the request to UTF-8 in filter, but when it hit the
action of Struts, the character is still in ISO-8859-1 :-( . Here is the
quick fit for this:
byte[] temp = originalString.getBytes("ISO-8859-1");
String result = new String (temp, "UTF8");
Hope this may help.
PS: Do not flood the mailing list with duplicate message, you'll get
ignored quickly.