Shervin Asgari ha scritto:
request.setAttribute("websiteModel", new DomainAdminAction.DomainAdminEditPageModel( "domainWebsiteAdminEdit.title", request, response, mapping, dd));
           if (request.getAttribute("domainWebsiteModel") == null) {
               request.setAttribute("domainWebsiteModel", actionForm);
           }

I get this compile error:
No enclosing instance of type DomainAdminAction is accessible. Must
qualify the allocation with an enclosing instance of type
DomainAdminAction (e.g. x.new A() where x is an instance of
DomainAdminAction).

This is a compile error! And that compile error is dependent to your package not to Struts. Searching with "DomainAdminAction.DomainAdminEditPageModel" Google I found a thread of yours:
http://www.mail-archive.com/user@struts.apache.org/msg46515.html
So I notices that class was yours not Struts' not even a third-party class.
Probably the "DomainAdminAction.DomainAdminEditPageModel" class is not static, therefore you cannot instantiate it without an enclosing instance.
Before writing "Bug in Struts" in your subject, think about it twice.

Ciao
Antonio